CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
SEPTEMBER 2026 NOT COMPLETE . Repeats at bit .
The bottom line in this story... It was MADE BELIEVE by The CUPE National and UBC / HR that I had underwent a full blown FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation. My ONE and only misdemeanor was ONE rude e-mail sent by ME to my CUPE Local 116 President, for past oppression. The CUPE Norm for this would be some type of Anger Management Consultation.
This event took place on May 25, 2001 by UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann. From this there was NO report forwarded until many YEARS later as in a FORGED FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report put together by UBC / HR'S Special Assignments Team, this in the later half of 2006. In protection of her UBC Employer and UBC / HR folks UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist swore in an Affidavit dated August 31, 2009 stating that this actually happened, and that ALL CONTENT WITHIN the FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report was written by her. This report was a HATE WRITTEN REPORT scripted to have ME put in front of a SWAT TEAM. Again put together in the later half of 2006 by UBC / HR'S Special Assignments Team with CUPE National input.
Who was UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann and why did she LIE about performing this FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation on ME. This got ME searching for information on her and PHOTO ID of her this is what I found FEBRUARY 2015 CBC NEWS LINK
Surely this was NOT the same WOMAN, who sympathized with a British Columbia Convicted Child Killer who murdered his OWN Three Children. Stating words to the affect of "No more harmful than the man standing next to you in the bar". Again my one and only Misdemeanor was ONE RUDE E-MAIL sent by ME to my CUPE Local 116 President, for years of past oppression.
In my FORGED Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report I am written up as Borderline Insane with a Persecutary Delusional Disorder very highly implanted thought to be ARMED and DANGEROUS where not once but THREE TIMES it is documented that FIRE ARMS have to be found on ME by COLATERAL MEANS. As I said this scripted to have ME put in front of a SWAT TEAM.
It took a while, but after long searched for PHOTO ID on UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann... I got lucky in December 2019. Where I was facing the UNTHINKABLE, where the found PHOTO ID identified a WOMAN I had NEVER IN MY LIFE MET. A woman who showed sympathy to a Convicted Child Killer, but for ONE RUDE E-MAIL she had set ME up for a SWAT TEAM VISIT.
So WHO WAS IT that PERFORMED on May 25,2001 what was written up as my life long FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record.
On further searched for PHOTO ID I was looking at The British Columbia NDP Minister Of Mental Health and Drug Addiction Judy Darcy well not how she looked in 2019 / 2020, but how she looked in 2001 as the CUPE National President.
What did UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann have in common with The 2001 CUPE National President Judy Darcy related to my current 2026 FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record. Well for starters they were both DANISH. Also in 2001 Judy Darcy was UBC Employee Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann's CLIENT against ME. Where according to my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report. Judy Darcy was the woman that had GIVEN an ILLEGAL assingment for ME to be COMMITTED UNDER THE MENTAL HEALTH ACT a one way ticket if successful. She was also the woman who worked with UBC Hierarchy to BLOCK UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann's recommended life determining medical procedure which included a CT SCAN OF THE HEAD / BRAIN... as in a colluded attempt to MURDER ME as UBC Employee / CUPE Local 116 who was known to be Seriously Mentally Ill and in need of IMMEDIATE Medical Treatment. However these were just TWO of the POINTS in my FORENSIC Psychiatric / Medical Criminal Report that I had called UTTER BULLSHIT. However what is not BULLSHIT was IDENTITY FRAUD.
The 2001 Danish CUPE National President Judy Darcy was the WOMAN that USED the CREDENTIALS of Danish UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann and on the morning of May 25, 2001 VIOLATED not only my PRIVACY but the PRIVACY of my ENTIRE FAMILY in the PERFORMANCE of a full blown FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation. Well or what was written up as such in the later half of 2006 by UBC / HR'S Special Assignments Team as such.
Today in 2026 my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record REMAINS STANDING. It has been USED in recent years against ME and the HEREDITARY FACTOR was USED in 2022 / 2023 against my eldest son. This prevented URGENT Spinal Surgery from being carried out in early 2023. Resulting in PERMANENT SPINAL DAMAGE.
It must be noted that I have done everything within my power to keep this UNDERCOVER. Responsible for FULL exposure is UBC / HR'S Michael Vizsolyi, who from late 2009 had my many PROOFS of FORGERY of what REMAIN'S as my life long FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record.
This something that I wrongfully referred to as Punishment by Psychiatric Means, a far better description of this would be CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. My honest BELIEF was that I was NOT intended to get out of this ALIVE. The reason being I was a LOOSE END with my FINANCIAL FIGURING as MOTIVE for CUPE Local 116 Executive Oppression. My figuring of $28,000,000 annually which could possibly have been related to money laundering of British Columbia / Canadain Tax Payers Money. This where Monies were taken from Source X to give unprecedented SALARY HIKES of as high as THREE "HUNDRED" PERCENT to UBC Management and CUPE Local 116 Executive folks, and I would ASSUME CUPE Regional and National Folks. FACT and on the year of 1997, the exact YEAR my Oppression as a UBC Employee and CUPE Local 116 Union Member BEGAN. See👉 THE UBC WHISTLE BLOWER
My FINANCIAL FIGURING was on April 23 2002 which was ONE YEAR AFTER my HOAX FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation performed by an IMPOSTER. One week after my FINANCIAL FIGURING I was FORCED on PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATIONS, under what were LIES and FALSE PRETENSE of ME a undergoing a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation. Where within read of an ASSIGNMENT given by The CUPE National President Judy Darcy to have ME Committed Under The Mental Health Act. Well that was a LIE as this FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED. As per my opening statement.
Anyhow this IDENTITY FRAUD was a much later discovery in my story on CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.
However from this highly ILLEGAL INTEROGATION a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report mysteriously materialized 6 YEARS AFTER the May 25,2001 EVENT, as in December 08, 2006 issued by The CUPE National... an undisputable FORGERY, this I BELIEVE put together in late 2006 by UBC / HR who had a SPECIAL ASSIGNMENTS TEAM. UBC / HR'S Special Assignments TEAM'S main purpose was to deal with UBC Employee LOOSE END'S, this in protection of UBC integrity, this to defuse UBC SCANDAL. Their methods not falling short in having their LOOSE ENDS SILENCED BY UNALIVING.
Reading deeper into this FORGED FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report I BELIEVE it was written by UBC/ HR'S Special Assignments with extreme VENOM and HATRED, to put ME in front of a SWAT TEAM.
This SWAT TEAM visit could have been at my home putting my entire family at RISK.
This SWAT TEAM intent was the "REASON" I COULD NOT LET THIS DROP, as long as this PAPERWORK EXISTED the SWAT TEAM VISIT could be activated. Even today in 2026. By UBC / HR'S Michael Vizsolyi, who is the GATEKEEPER as my ONLY PERMITTED CONTACT.
Sound a bit over the top, NOT REALY other CUPE Local 116 Member's who were connected to my CUPE Local 116 Executive Oppression did NOT GET OUT ALIVE. As you will witness in YEAR 2006 in my MAIN STORY link below. It is Not COINCIDENCE these CUPE local 116 SUICIDAL Deaths and the Disapearance of a CUPE Secretary was on the SAME YEAR as I had a Lawyer on board pushing for a Report from 2001. The deaths by SUICIDES were Connected to my DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER by The CUPE Local 116 Executive and were LOOSE END'S just like I was, as you will discover.
As a 19 YEAR UBC Employee / CUPE Local 116 Member, see LINK to my 👉MAIN STORY which gives POINT BY POINT by YEAR on CUPE oppression, punishment by Psychiatric Means followed by CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.
As a UBC Employee and CUPE Local 116 Member their was NO documented proof of UBC / HR Oppression as they were NEVER WITNESSED ON BOARD in the entire 19 Years of my UBC Employment from March 22, 1989 to July 11, 2008. Again UBC / HR Never WITNESSED ON BOARD in the ENTIRETY of my 19 YEAR UBC Employment.
The CUPE Local 116 Executive oppression had began in early 1997 and lasted to the end of March 2001, this as per my POINT BY POINT. From early 1997 I had desperately attempted many times to get UBC / HR on board as CONFLICT RESOLUTION is their one of their MAIN DUTIES. There was NO SHOW by them until July 2008, this was when The CUPE National President Paul Moist gave instruction to his British Columbia CUPE National Representative Dianne Jolly to KICK ME OUT OF CUPE . The reason for my EXPULSION from CUPE was for my NON BELIEF in a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report that they had issued in TWO Completely Different Formatted Version's. First issued VERSION on December 08, 2006, a second issued Version on July 11, 2008. So there you have it FORGERY is PROVEN with TWO VERSION'S. However my belief overrulled by folks from The British Columbia College Of Physicians and Surgeons and UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann who approved BOTH VERSIONS as 100% OFFICIAL. See LINK 👉COLLEGE LETTERS AND ZOFFMANN SWORN AFFADAVIT The LIED and threw myself and family lineage under the bus in protection of VIP'S.
In mid July 2008 is when UBC / HR were for the very first time witnessed on board with UBC / HR'S Lindi Frost who I believe was part of UBC / HR'S Special Assignments Team. At this point I was NOT a UBC Employee NOR was I a CUPE Local 116 Member. My family's livelihood had been stripped from us by The CUPE National President Paul Moist due to my NON BELIEF IN TOTAL BULLSHIT. As documented in two CUPE National issued versions of a BULLSHIT document supposedly written by a UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann. The BULLSHIT as if my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report was actually TRUE it read of Colluded ATTEMPTED MURDER by UBC and CUPE National Hierarchy with their UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist. On HIND SIGHT I should have ran with that, however for the sake of credibilities I tried to COVER THAT WHICH WAS BULLSHIT UP.
Had I believed in my FORENSIC Psychiatric Mededical / Criminal Report, I would have been believing in the some pretty fucked up stupidy well along with some very serious content that could have had ME UNALIVED. This was NOT the expected professional writing's of a FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC EXPERT who's jurisdiction falls under both the medical and criminal justice SYSTEMS.
For example here is some of the STUPIDITY.
There was TWO Completely differently formatted and fonted versions where the CUPE National's British Columbia Representative Dianne Jolly had EDITED OUT CONTENT... It is a Criminal Act to REMOVE or INSERT CONTENT into a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report where at the very least instutionalizing was the intent.
My NAME was spelled wrong FOUR TIMES.
The DATE of the Evaluation was dated on a SUNDAY two months prior to the actual date.
There was a line which read "That I deny that OTHER PEOPLE can READ MY MIND " Ffs.
There was 2006 Content in the 2001 document.
Well that's some of the STUPID milder harmless content.
Some important points from my MAIN STORY LINK ABOVE that made ME a NON BELIEVER.
POINT BY POINT 2001.5 and 2001.6. The CUPE National President Judy Darcy had on May 25, 2001 sent ME for a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation to a UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann. My CRIME was ONE RUDE E-MAIL that I had sent to my CUPE Local 116 President for the years of Oppression.
POINT BY POINT 2001.7.4. This with a CUPE National given ASSIGNMENT to have ME as a CUPE Member Committed Under The Mental Health Act. Where the UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann implicates BIAS by giving an EMPATHETIC APOLOGY for FAILING.
POINT BY POINT 2001.7.6. UBC Employee FORENSIC Medical Expert Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann had suspected ME with BRAIN DISEASE such as an anyerism, cerebral hemorrhage, blood clot, cancerous tumor or other killer if left UNTREATED. She recommended a life determining medical procedure that included a CT SCAN OF THE HEAD / BRAIN. She then worked with her Client The CUPE National President and I would assume UBC Hierarchy to BLOCK any Medical Treatment from being carried out. A document received June 12, 2001... THEN HIDDEN WITH NO INTENT OF EVER RELEASING.
ATTEMPTED MURDER if actually TRUE, this ATTEMPTED MURDER cannot be DISPUTED.
POINT BY POINT 2009.0. After 7 1/2 YEARS of HIDING my many times Requested Medical Information on January 16, 2009 UBC'S Freedom Of Information Coordinator Christina Ulveteg FINALLY release's the OFFICIAL VERSION of my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report a FORGERY which I later 100% PROVE FORGERY .
POINT BY POINT 2009. As no longer a UBC Employee or CUPE Member since July 2008. UBC / HR'S Lindi Frost who I assume is also UBC/ HR Special Assignments is now desperately trying to FINISH ME OFF. This by bringing on yet another UBC Employee Psychiatrist a Dr. Alan Buchanan. However this doesn't go to PLAN for Frost. UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr. Alan Buchanan does not see ME as this EVIL PSYCHOPATH as UBC / HR'S Lindi Frost is portraying ME as. I am documented as NO THREAT TO ANYONE and Mental Illness wise only TWO which are termed as overvalued beliefs. I am given a GAF SCORE OF 75, which is not too shabby for a Glasgow Scotsman.
POINT BY POINT 2009. 4 In its entirety this shows proof that UBC / HR'S Lindi Frost has altered UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr. Alan Buchanan's Differential DIAGNOSIS. It also shows EXHIBIT A which is PROOF that everybody connected both MEDICALLY and OTHERWISE LIED.
POINT BY POINT 2010 onward with UBC / HR'S Michael Vizsolyi who had appointed himself as my ONLY PERMITTED CONTACT for resolution. STONEWALLED ME. There was the UNDISCOVERED UNTHINKABLE, something way BIGGER THAN FORGERY or even UBC FINANCIAL IRREGULARITIES. There was IDENTITY FRAUD.
POINT BY POINT 2015. ZOFFMANN CBC NEWS LINK
Not so much UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann, she was the around 60 Year Old and overly smartly dressed WOMAN from May 25, 2001 who I honestly believed performed some type of Anger Management Consultation on ME. But NOT what became documented as a full blown FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical/ Criminal Evaluation where I believed FORGED in 2006 by UBC / HR Special Assignments folks.
But I was very curious about UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr. Alan Buchanan. He was a really nice guy who looked more like a lawyer than a UBC Shrink. Why was he working out of Viewpoint Medical Assessment Services Inc and not his OWN Company Collaborative Workplace Services . So in or around 2015 where I saw the above link on UBC Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann where she showed SYMPATHY for a Convicted British Columbia CHILD KILLER who murdered his own three young children. However with ME who had sent ONE relalitary rude e-mail to my CUPE Local 116 Executive she alledgedly wrote ME up with a playbook FORENSIC Report that could and still could have ME facing a SWAT TEAM.
From this I began looking ONLINE for PHOTO ID of both UBC EMPLOYEE PSYCHIATRIST'S Dr. Alan Buchanan and Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann. To date in 2026 there is NO PHOTO ID ANYWHERE ONLINE on UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr. Alan Buchanan... ZILCH.
However in December 2019 I got lucky with PHOTO ID on UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann. She looked way YOUNGER in December 2019 than she looked in May 25, 2001. Further search to me to her graduation date of 1986 I would assume 25ish. So in 2001 early 40s... anyhow NOT THE SAME WOMAN.
POINT BY POINT 2019. THE IMPOSTER UNCOVERED.
Then WHO was it on May 25, 2001 that PERFORMED what got written up as my life long FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal RECORD. What I knew was there was NO UBC / HR witnessed on board until the appearance of UBC/ HR'S lindi Frost. So from my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report the 2001 CUPE National President Judy Darcy was in control. So I began searching ONLINE for PHOTO ID of her. I certainly got a way better match for the overly smartly dressed WOMAN, who PERFORMED what got written up as my life long FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical RECORD.
UBC / HR SPECIAL ASSIGNMENTS.
Today in 2026 I REMAIN with a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Record a FORGERY that was written years after the FACT by UBC / HR who had a team named UBC / HR Special Assignments from at least 2006. The role of UBC / HR Special Assignments was to protect the INTEGRITY of UBC. This against UBC Employee's / UBC Union Member LOOSE END'S who had made for instance FINANCIAL DISCOVERY'S. Such as mine 👉 THE UBC WHISTLE BLOWER. Note made one year AFTER my ILLEGAL INTEROGATION on May 25,2001.
SEE LETTERS BELOW ALSO WRITTEN BY UBC / HR'S SPECIAL ASSIGNMENTS TEAM, WITH MY GOOD GUY UBC UTILITIES DIRECTOR GORDON APPERLEY BEING FORCED TO SIGN THEM AS HIS OWN WRITING'S!
This is something that could ONLY HAPPEN where your Employer had its OWN Department Of Psychiatry (The University Of British Columbia), where these UBC Employee Psychiatrist's fall under the SAME Human Resources Department as ALL other UBC Employee's. Also where your National Union (Canadian Union Of Puplic Employee's) saw NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST in allowing these UBC Employee Psychiatrist's to PERFORM FORENSIC Psychiatric Evaluation's on their UBC Employee / CUPE Member's. As bad as that sounds on Conflict Of Interest, it gets much worse than that. Where your UBC Human Resources Department permit IMPOSTER'S from The CUPE National or other sources to USE the CREDENTIALS of their UBC Employee Psychiatrist's and with IDENTITY FRAUD perform FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation’s on their unsuspecting UBC Employee / CUPE Member's. This to extract information possibly pertaining to Financial Irregularities that they feel their LOOSE END UBC Employee's / CUPE Members may obtain. For certain with my eventual FINANCIAL FIGURING as MOTIVE I became the #1 LOOSE END to be dealt with by both UBC / HR and The CUPE National working in collusion.
This use of IMPOSTER'S in PRETENSE of UBC Employee Psychiatrist's happened to ME once for CERTAIN on May 25, 2001 with a CUPE National IMPOSTER performing what was said to be a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation on ME, then possibly again on June 04, 2009 where the IMPOSTER that was used by UBC / HR was perhaps a UBC or CUPE National Lawyer.
See link . 2001 my alleged May 25,2001 Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Evaluation, where TWO Differently Formatted Versions of a Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report alledgedly written by UBC Employee Forensic Psychiatrist Dr.Elisabeth Zoffmann. BOTH VERSIONS ARE FORGERIES. Performed I believe by The 2001 CUPE National President. Written I BELIEVE in the latter half of 2006 by UBC / HR'S Special Assignments Team with CUPE National and CUPE Local 116 Executive input.
From above link, some things that a FORENSIC Psychiatrist who's jurisdiction falls under BOTH The Criminal Justice and Medical System's would NEVER do.
1. Allow her CUPE National Client to EDIT OUT CONTENT or Change the FONT and Format of her Forensic Medical / Criminal Report on ME. It would be considered a very Serious Criminal Act for a UBC / HR Empoyee or CUPE National Representative to ALTER a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report. Did happen.
2. Incriminate herself in BIAS, by apologizing to her CUPE National Client for FAILING in a CUPE National CLIENT given ASSINGMENT to COMMIT her subject ME under The Mental Health Act.
3. Spell MY NAME WRONG FOUR TIMES. So NON Forensic.
4. Get the DATE of her FORENSIC evaluation on a SUNDAY two months prior to the actual date. Again So NON FORENSIC.
5. Allow and work with her Client to BLOCK her recommended life determining medical procedure, which included a CT SCAN OF THE HEAD / BRAIN. Attempted Murder if it was actually TRUE.
6. Fail to complete the 5 POINT DIFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS , this by omitting both AXIS 1V and AXIS V. AXIS V being the MANDATORY GAF SCORE the sole purpose of the Evaluation required to monitor REGRESS and PROGRESS. The first thing that a scrutinizing Psychiatrist or Criminal Investigator would REVIEW. Again the GAF SCORE was MANDATORY in 2001.
7. Take advice from her UBC Employer NOT to permit the subject ME any witnesses in my defense. There is documented PROOF that UBC did forbid UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist to interview any Co-Worker Witnesses who could attest to my side of the story. Yet at the same time allowing a CUPE National ASSINGMENT to see if I fit the CRITERIA for certification under the mental health act. A one way ticket if successful.
8. In this CBC February 2015 NEWS LINK Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann also evaluated a British Columbia MAN who murdered his own three young children. She very sympatheticly sees him and documents with words to the affect as "no more harmful than the man standing next to you in the bar". However with ME who's CRIME was ONE Relalitary RUDE E-MAIL to my CUPE Local 116 President. She sees ME as BORDERLINE INSANE with suspected BRAIN DISEASE where again she works with her Client to BLOCK her recommended Critical life determining medical procedure which included a CT SCAN OF THE HEAD / BRAIN. Also documents ME with a Persecutary Delusional Disorder and as a THREAT TO SOCIETY as thought ARMED and DANGEROUS where she documents not once but THREE TIMES that FIRE ARMS are to be found on ME by COLATERAL MEANS. In my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report, I have for CERTAIN been set up for a SWAT TEAM VISIT.
The FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report was delivered to her Client on June 12, 2001. The Report was HIDDEN by UBC and CUPE National Hierarchy. The OFFICIAL RELEASE of the REPORT from UBC was 7 1/2 YEAR'S LATER on January 16, 2009.
From this February 2015 CBC News Item... NOT THE SAME WOMAN who showed sympathy to a Convicted Child Killer.
This and way MORE, that is not the writings of a Professional FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal EXPERT.
See Link. 2009 my June 04,2009 Psychiatric Evaluation allegedly by The UBC Employee Psychiatric UBC Employee Psychiatrist Dr.Alan Buchanan. FORGERY alledgedly authenticated by Dr. Alan Buchanan. I believe altered REWRITTEN, or INVENTED by UBC / HR'S Lindi Frost.
Things that UBC Employee Dr. Alan Buchanan Psychiatrist Scrutinizing a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report which I claimed that the TWO Versions were FORGERIES would not do.
1. Submit his June 04, 2009 Psychiatric Report to the UBC / HR CLIENT Lindi Frost on the "SAME DAY" as the Evaluation June 04,2009. Impossible when I had given him my many proofs of FORGERY of my FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report, which I said was NOT written by the UBC Employee FORENSIC Psychiatrist Dr. Elisabeth Zoffmann.
2. On his DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS. Complete all FIVE AXIS POINTS with different FONTS and FONT SPACING between the words. See DETAIL of this in the Report above.
3. On Scrutiny of Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann's Forensic Psychiatric / Medical Report. FAIL to recognize the two completely different formatted versions that I handed to him proof of on the day of the June 04, 2009 Evaluation.
4. On Dr. Elizabeth Zoffmann's Forensic Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report on ME, FAIL to NOTICE that the DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS was NOT COMPLETE with AXIS 1V and AXIS V the mandatory GAF SCORE was MISSING. The missing GAF SCORE in 2001 was MANDATORY which was Medical Proof Of FORGERY.
Again this and more.
TBC
See LINK 👉 THE CUPE SECRETARY SCANDAL.
ME IN EARLY 2007 AS UBC / HR'S AND THE CUPE NATIONAL'S BIGGEST EVER CRIMINAL BADASS. IN MY FORGED BY UBC / HR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL/ CRIMINAL REPORT. I AM DOCUMENTED WITH SUSPECTED BRAIN DISEASE WHICH IS INTENTIONALLY LEFT UNTREATED. I AM DOCUMENTED AS BORDERLINE INSANE WITH A PERSECUTARY DELUSIONAL DISORDER. I AM DOCUMENTED AS A THREAT TO SOCIETY AS THOUGHT ARMED AND DANGEROUS. THREE TIMES IT IS DOCUMENTED THAT FIRE ARMS HAVE TO BE FOUND ON ME BY COLATERAL. MY HONEST BELIEF IS THAT I WAS SET UP FOR A SWAT TEAM VISIT, THIS I BELIEVE WAS TO HAPPEN EARLY 2007. READ POINT BY POINT 2007 IN ITS ENTIRETY. THE UBC MANAGER TIP OFF WHERE HE SAID BEWARE JOHN. THE REASON FOR WHY I COULDN'T LET THIS DROP. AS LONG AS THE THE FORENSIC PSYCHIATRIC MEDICAL/ CRIMINAL REPORT REMAIN'S, THEN THE SWAT TEAM VISIT REMAIN'S.
Above is ME in the Spring of 2008 a 19 Year UBC Employee and CUPE Local 116 Member. This was about 4 months before what would have to have been The CUPE National President Paul Moist gave instruction to his British Columbia CUPE National Representative Dianne Jolly to KICK ME OUT OF CUPE. The reason was I would NOT SIGN OFF on a FORENSIC Psychiatric Medical / Criminal Report which I BELIEVED was a FORENSIC FORGERY. Had I signed off to keep my 19 Family Livlihood I honestly don't believe that I would be ALIVE TODAY. As a condition of employment I would have been once AGAIN been forced on PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATIONS as I was in 2002. See Letters below these letters were WRITTEN BY UBC / HR... with my good guy UBC Utilities Director being FORCED to sign them. Technically these letters could be considered FORGERIES.
TBC
This E-Mail I sent to UBC AVP LISA CASTLE the day my UBC Utilities Director confessed that UBC / HR were writing these letters on my Mental Health and Forcing ME on PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATIONS.

Comments
Post a Comment